About Regine Francois
With over a decade of legal experience, Regine understands the value of meticulous preparation to anticipate and avoid potential problems, while asserting her clients’ rights to the fullest extent. She truly cares about each client and views her role as effectively representing and counseling her clients about their options and the potential realities they face – so they can make informed choices about their cases. Regine takes pride in helping people better their lives during the most difficult situations and helping them prepare for the future.
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT SCHOOL OF LAW, HARTFORD, CT
- Juris Doctor, May 2006
- Journal: Connecticut Insurance Law Journal, Legal Abstract Editor, 2005-2006
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, WASHINGTON, DC
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies, December 2001
Admitted to Practice
- Maryland (2006)
- District of Columbia (2008)
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland (2008)
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia (2012)
- Maryland State Bar Association Leadership Academy 20/20 Distinguished Alumni Award , March 2017
- American Bar Association Rosner & Rosner Young Lawyer Professionalism Award, 2015
- Maryland State Bar Association’s Edward F. Shea Professionalism Award, June 2015
- Daily Record’s Leadership in Law, November 2014
- Melody Tagliaferri-Cronin Distinguished Service Award by the Maryland State Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, June 2014
- Living Classrooms of the National Capital Region Rising Stars, October 2013
Skills & Interests
- Language Skills: fluent French; fluent Haitian Creole; and proficient Spanish.
- Interests: tennis; community service; sports; and reading.